Nice to meet you!
I’m Mar Barbera, a digital strategist on sabbatical inspired by the internet, marketing and good stories. I’m currently based in New York.
From April 2010 until September 2016 I proudly served Buzz, one of the leading digital and social media agencies in Spain, as their COO & Head of Strategy.
I drive a bicycle around and spend my days looking for inspiration everywhere – from street art and design blogs, to industry publications, to endless Instagram scrolling sessions.
Things I’ve done
Things I’ve said
- My posts for Social Animals, Buzz’s blog (Spanish)
- Some personal stories on Medium (mostly in Spanish)
- My old #verygoodthings lists on Tumblr
Things the media has said
- Interview by MarketingDirecto.com about Mindcrossing, a digital marketing conference promoted by Buzz (Spanish)
- Interview by MarketingDirecto.com about my Mindcrossing talk (Spanish)
- Article by El Periodico about my Social Media Week Barcelona talk (Spanish)